Here are some exciting job opportunities that we are currently offering. If you are interested in any of the positions you can send your cover letter & resume to Jennifer@generationschurch.tv
Generations Church is preparing for a future preschool at our Moreno Valley Location and we are looking for a preschool director to implement this program.
Must meet State of California licensing requirements, including one of the following: A.A. in early childhood education and two years of teaching experience in a child care center, B.A. in early childhood education and one year of teaching experience in a child care center, or coursework only and four years of teaching experience in a child care center.
Must have at least 12 core semester units early childhood education/development and 3 units in a CDEV Supervisor/Admin class and demonstrate a working knowledge of current child care center regulations and policies. Prior Preschool Director Experience not required. While active participation in Generations Church is appreciated, successful candidate must be conversant in and practice the Christian faith.
Basic Duties and Responsibilities
Implement, Plan, organize, direct, manage, and supervise programs for preschool-age children and facilitate positive relations among Preschool Staff, parents, and the Church Congregation. This position requires strong supervisory, leadership, and communication skills along with a warm and nurturing disposition. Must be able to work positively within a parent-participation school environment and promote an atmosphere of community and cooperation among all interested parties.
Bookkeeper is responsible for managing church finances and financial business processes. This includes processing weekly offerings and other forms of income, bill payment as well as oversight of purchasing, expense reimbursement, check request, petty cash, and payroll processes.
Essential Job Functions
1. Receive, count, enter, and deposit weekly tithes and offerings received via weekend services, mail, online, stock transfer, etc.
2. Oversight of cash, check and on line giving donations and software platforms
3. Maintain weekly entries of donations, pledge contributions and all other form payments.
4. Provide end of year donation statement summaries on line and in printed form as requested
5. Receive, review, record, and pay bills and other expenses as directed.
6. Plan for upcoming expenses and manage cash flow as required to meet the operational needs of the church.
7. Establish and manage purchasing, expense reimbursement, petty cash, check request, and other financial business processes.
8. Manage payroll for church staff ensuring funds are transferred and payroll data is entered each pay period.
9. Establish and manage bank accounts as the church’s business needs dictate. Perform monthly bank reconciliations, maintain banking and mortgage relationships
10. Update and distribute weekly reports to church staff, Leadership Team, and other individuals as directed.
11. Produce and distribute quarterly and annual general giving statements.
12. Assist the Pastor and other church staff in developing an annual financial plan.
13. Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
This position requires experience as an accounting/finance person in a church or business environment. Possession of a BA/BS Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field is preferred. (Extensive accounting/finance, in some cases, can be substituted.) The successful individual will also possess a working knowledge of Quickbooks, Xero (or other similar software applications) Microsoft Office (including Excel), church database, and other related applications.